Service Terms and Conditions
As a condition of your use of Wandrlust you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Policies;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Wandrlust or the interests or property of Wandrlust users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Wandrlust;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Wandrlust and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from Wandrlust or Wandrlust's copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Wandrlust;
- use any tool that interferes with the normal functioning of Wandrlust, including, without limitation, browser plug-ins, extensions, or other software which are designed to supplement, remove or otherwise change any of Wandrlust’s functionalities; or
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
Wandrlust and the Wandrlust community work together to keep Wandrlust working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Wandrlust if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing the Wandrlust employees or other users). However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Wandrlust or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on Wandrlust and we do not accept any liability for unauthorised or unlawful content on Wandrlust or use of Wandrlust by users.
Some of Wandrlust's features may display your ad on other sites, services, applications or tools or on third party Platforms, including social media channels. By using Wandrlust, you agree that your ads can be displayed on these other Platforms and media channels. When your ad is posted on another Platform, you may be responsible for ensuring that it does not violate such other Platform’s policies. We may remove your ad if it is reported on Wandrlust,, or any third party Platform, or if we believe it causes problems or violates any law or policy.
Fees and Services
Our fees are quoted in Pounds Sterling, and we may change them from time to time. We'll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on Wandrlust. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
- If your ads went live with exposure on the Wandrlust sites, services, applications or tools, even for a limited time, and that they benefited from the service associated with the paid fee;
- If your ads are placed into "edit" mode and will go live to site once updated by you;
- If you have removed your ads yourself;
- If you post duplicate ads as defined in our rules regarding duplicate ads;
- If we believe that your ads are in a significantly wrong category;
- Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. Please contact us directly should you wish to discuss a refund
Display and placement of user ads
We strive to create a community where users can find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of ads in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- users’ location and search query / category selected;
- adverts' category, content, location and date published;
Wandrlust contains content from us, you, and other users. Wandrlust is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via Wandrlust is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Wandrlust without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Wandrlust. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Wandrlust (other than your own content). When you give us content, you grant us and represent that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, design, database and intellectual property rights to that content, in any media whether now known or to be discovered in the future including, without limitation, on any third party Platforms and media channels. In particular, by giving us content, you grant us the right to display such content on other online marketplaces, social media channels, blogs, in all types of marketing communications and on all other Platforms. In addition, you waive all moral rights you have in the content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Wandrlust may at times use third party data suppliers to supplement the information you have provided in an ad. This could include descriptions, product specifications and other content. You may use such information solely in connection with your Wandrlust ad while your ad is on Wandrlust. The information provided may be subject to copyright, trademark and/or other protections. You agree not to remove any such protected information and/or create any derivative works based on the content (other than by including them in your ads). This permission is subject to modification or revocation at any time at Wandrlust's sole discretion.
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). A large number of jobs of all sorts are offered on Wandrlust by private individuals as well as companies. Entitled parties, in particular owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any advertisement which may infringe on their rights, and submit a request for such advertisement to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Wandrlust.
Reporting an infringement:
In order to participate in the Notice of Infringement Programme, you only need to email Wandrlust at email@example.com. You can use method to report advertisements which may infringe on your property rights. The information requested in the Notice of Infringement Form is for the purpose of ensuring that the parties reporting these objects are either the entitled party or their officially authorised representative. This information must also enable Wandrlust to identify the advertisement to be removed. Once we have received your correctly completed Notice of Infringement Form, you can simply send later reports to Wandrlust via the e-mail address provided.
Note: This form can only be used by the lawful owners of the relevant intellectual property rights. The "Notice of Infringement" is intended to enable rights owners to ensure that products offered by Wandrlust users do not infringe their copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights. For all other questions, visitors and advertisers can get help by contacting us directly.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review users' postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Wandrlust comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use Wandrlust, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) 100 Pounds Sterling.
If you have a dispute with one or more Wandrlust users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Third party rights
Data Protection and Privacy
By using Wandrlust, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information by Wandrlust on servers located in the UK.
Failure to abide with the aforementioned obligations may result in disciplinary action up to and including account suspension.
As part of the services, Wandrlust has access to various information about users, including personal data. This includes information that users submit to Wandrlust as part of the services (such as contact information or item descriptions) as well as information that is generated by the provision and processing of the services (such as ratings, sales analysis or communication).
Via Wandrlust and its related websites, services, applications or tools, you receive information which is necessary for the processing of transactions (in particular, the contact information of the other user involved in a transaction) as well as aggregated information on the performance and analysis of your ads, which are partly related to the data of other users of the services (such as number of impressions of an ad, conversion rate or return rate).
Wandrlust only shares information about users with third parties if this is necessary for the provision of the services or if Wandrlust is legally or contractually entitled to do so.
For information regarding the processing of personal data by Wandrlust, including sharing such data with third parties and your rights as a data subject, please see our Privacy Notice.
Resolution of disputes
If a dispute arises between you and Wandrlust, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
These terms and the other policies posted on Wandrlust constitute the entire agreement between Wandrlust and you, superseding any prior agreements. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Wandrlust Jobs Limited must be resolved by the courts of England and Wales. You and Wandrlust both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If we don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below.
Except for notices relating to illegal or infringing content, your notices to us must be sent by registered mail to Wandrlust Jobs Limited, Unit 11 Lower Courtyard, Berwick St Leonard, SP3 5UA Wiltshire, UK. We will send notices to you via the email address you provide, or by registered mail. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing.
We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the Wandrlust website, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.
For any help with using Wandrlust please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +44 207 858 9490.
Mobile Devices Terms
Wandrlust grants you the right to use the Application only for your personal use. You must comply with all applicable laws and third party terms of agreement when using the Application (e.g. your wireless data service agreement). The Application may not contain the same functionality available on the www.Wandrlust.com website. Your download and use of the Application is at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damages to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the download or use of the Application.
Intellectual Property - Applications.
Wandrlust owns, or is the licensee to, all right, title, and interest in and to its Applications, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions, and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any Application and you will not remove, obscure, or alter Wandrlust's copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights notices affixed to, contained within, or accessed in conjunction with or by any Wandrlust Application.
Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions that apply to you based on the mobile device the Application is installed on:
iOS - Apple
- Wandrlust grants you the right to use the Application only on an iOS product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application.
- Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any third party intellectual property infringement claim.
- Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Application or your possession and/or use of the Application, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if applicable, for the Application to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application.
Windows - Microsoft
- You may install and use one (1) copy of the Application on up to five (5) devices you personally own or control and which are affiliated with the Windows Live ID associated with your Windows Marketplace account. You may not install or use a copy of the Application on a device you do not own or control.
- Microsoft, your device manufacturer, and (if applicable) your wireless carrier are not responsible for providing support services for the Application.
- Microsoft, the wireless carriers over whose network the Application is distributed (if applicable), and each of their respective affiliates and suppliers (collectively, "Disclaiming Distributors") give no express warranty, guarantee, or conditions under or in relation to the Application. To the extent permitted under your local laws, the Disclaiming Distributors exclude any implied warranties or conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- To the extent not prohibited by law, you will not seek to recover any consequential, lost profit, special, indirect, or incidental damages from any Disclaiming Distributor.